How do I pay for tuition?
- All tuition payment plans will be administered by FACTS Management Company.
What are the payment plan options?
- FACTS offers families the ability to pay tuition in full, 2 payments, 4 payments, or 12 payments with check, credit card, or EFT. If you choose an option other than payment in full or the 2 payment option, there is a $60 per family FACTS processing fee.
- NDES and NDMS will finalize the billing process and you will receive your invoice via email mid-May indicating the payments scheduled according to your selected plan.
Is there need-based assistance available?
For NDES grades Preschool--5 and NDMS grades 6-8, we offer the following options for need-based assistance.
- Facts Grant and Aid Assessment Company (FACTS)
NDES and NDMS provide need-based assistance for qualifying families. In order be considered, a FACTS Grant application must be completed by March 31, 2021. This application is administered by the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Company, an independent company with whom NDES and NDMS partners. A processing fee of $30 per family is due at the time of completing the online application. The results of this application are sent to NDES and NDMS and reviewed by our Financial Assistance Committee. FACTS Financial Aid Applications must be completed annually.
If you have any questions regarding how to complete the application, please contact the FACTS parent call center at 866.315.9262. For general questions about tuition assistance, please contact Judee Geizer at 440.279.1172.
- Diocese of Cleveland Tuition Assistance (FACTS)
Families may choose to apply for to tuition assistance through The Diocese of Cleveland. Diocesan Financial Assistance is also through FACTS. Families may opt-in to Diocesan Tuition Assistance by answering a few additional questions when completing the FACTS Financial Assistance Application. Deadline for the first round is March 15, 2022.
Questions or Concerns Regarding Tuition?