Students in grades 4 through 8 are eligible for the Honor Roll at the end of each quarter. The honor roll is based on the Grade Point Average (GPA) and figured based on the following point scale divided by the possible credits.
Students in Grades K-8 are also eligible to receive the Student of the Month Award. This award is given to students who:
• live the mission and core values of the school.
• accept personal responsibility for choices.
• demonstrate good study habits and skills.
• show thoughtfulness and respect for others.
• take pride in Notre Dame Elementary School.