- Mrs. Colleen Musial
- Mrs. Cassandra Long
- Mrs. Cara Niksa
- Mr. Steven Cavolo
- Mrs. Halle Davis
- Mrs. Debbie Mulhall
- Miss Trisha Heller
- All participants must complete the Science & Engineering online form below between September 18 - October 2
- Grades 1-5 participation is voluntary and extra credit may be offered at the discretion of the teacher.
- Grades 6-8 participation is required and part of the student's grade.
Science Fair and Competition Dates
- February 12, 2020 @ 7pm ~ NDES Science and Engineering Fair at NDEC Aud
- TBA ~ Northeastern Ohio Science and Engineering Fair
- TBA ~ Western Reserve District 5 Science Day - University of Akron
During science class, students receive a NDES Science & Engineering Fair packet with specific and detailed information. Students in grades 7 & 8 have the option of participating in a science or engineering project or National History Day. Students in grade 6 will only have the option of completing a science project. Included with this information is a timeline with various check-in dates to monitor progress. Part of the project requirement, involves completing the NDES Science & Engineering Fair form. This is due October 2 and will require a parent's signature along with the student's signature
Participants whose projects qualify at the NDES Science & Engineering Fair, will move on to Northeastern Ohio Science and Engineering Fair & Western Reserve District 5 Science Day.
Students will receive a Science Fair packet with various check-in dates to monitor progress and meet with their assigned moderator.
Guidelines for projects will vary according to grade level. Student progress will be monitored at school, but will also require supervision at home.